Louise Photography

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 2011

Well a new year has begun. I'm attempting to be great at blogging, although I am seriously behind. I am attempting to do this tonight just as I have a million times before. Time is of the essence right now. I can barely sleep at night now, so its taking its toll. I will give a quick update on us though!

 Train- is still in school. He graduates(assuming so) in September this year. I am SO ready for this chapter to be over. I am ready for us to have a home of our own, more babies and more fur-babies. I just want everything I guess. We are taking a date night the end of the month. The first date we've had in at least a year. We're going to Dayton to see Rascal Flatts. I am SO excited. We're trying to take this year and focus on us.

Caden will be 5 in March. Its crazy how time flies. He's such a smart boy. He's working on his alphabet and counting. So far, A,H,1 and 0 are good. Crazy order, but hey! I'm crazy about that kid. He's such a Mommy's boy, yet he's stuff as nails.

I'm hoping that job opportunities present themselves this year. I am so ready to be able to not count every penny. We're glad to also have jobs though. I know with a town like ours hit so hard by the economic impact, its super hard to find a better job. So, Here's hoping!

Family is good. I'm going to be an Aunt! Carter will be here early June. His big sister(who just recently become part of our family last June) is excited too! Chloe is just a doll! It was a great thing I believe. Now there's a new life in our family's and a new family member to love.

Well it is getting late, so I must be off. Time to put this little Monsta to bed :-)
Love to you all!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment