Louise Photography

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We came...we saw.... we conquered the first day of Kindergarten!

Well the first day has come and gone. I only cried a little bit as Mom and I left him in his classroom. I couldn't get through my day fast enough. I wanted him to be home so much yet I was excited to have him learning in a real setting and be making friends. It will benefit him more than waiting until he's 6. I cannot believe how grown up he is. he is no longer my little baby, but not my little man. He is such a big talker and so incredibly smart. He just couldn't wait until he got home to tell me about his day. They had music class today and he had chicken nuggets for lunch. He was so excited that he got to meet new kids and have people more his age. Now we're sitting here in the living room of our "lellow" house watchign t.v. getting ready to head to bed. Train has gone to work, and won't be home tonight :-( I have to go back to China-Wally tomorrow and decorate the cakes... I just wish I could move to D town already. I would be sitting with my nephew Carter by now. he's almost 4 months and he's filling out sooo much. He's such a chunky monkey now! Well ta-ta for now! Love Ya!

Caden's Mommy :-)
Cannot believe he is 5! here are some pictures to get you through the years!


Welcome home baby Caden

His first smile!

mean mugging at 13 months

18 months

2 years old... covered in ketchup!

3 years old

2 years old

4 years old

1 comment:

  1. So bittersweet! I can't believe our Mr. Man is in school! Tell him we all hope he has a wonderful week and take lots of pictures Mommy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete