Louise Photography

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Graduation followed by stress?! How did I make it in this mess...

Did you like how I had the little rhyming system there? It keeps me sane right now, doing goofy things to ease my unraveled stress. I just want to go back to being "me". I feel so lost, like a kid with no toys. I need God, and I know I do but where do I start? how do I change my entire being? Don't bother me with start doing this and "it'll be all fine". I need practical not ideological. I need to go back to being the happy me, the crazy level headed woman I know is dieing to get out.

 I need to be this for Caden. I need real friends, not people who are going to lie right to my face instead of being the person they should be. I'm not talking about family either.It's not about Train either. My family is my rock. I need real people in my life at work, and at home. I need to feel wanted in more than just an "acquaintance" way. So many "friends" have decided to move on and I get it, It's crazy being an hour away and low and behold every time we get a chance to move, something happened to stop us. Allen graduated and I couldn't be more happy for him, but at the same time I'm stressed about him finding a better job like ASAP. I haven't seen my husband for more than maybe 10 days this month and he's NOT in the military.We need our chance to shine. People are getting houses, and we've tried for years! When can our little family catch a break?!

You'll have to pardon my "woe is me" attitude. It's been a bad day and I'm so ready for a little girls night tomorrow with my two best friends (cousins)  to let some stress out. Heaven knows I need it. Thanks for listening...err.. reading ;-) next time I promise it won't be this gross....

I'll leave you with a photo of Train and myself. he graduated with Honors, Highest Honors and National Technical School Honor Society

1 comment:

  1. To sum it up for ya...Life stinks! and I promise it's not just you! It's evil all around us. It's breaking us down, little by little and we are clawing our way out of one hole after another!
    Sean and I were married almost 11yrs before we bought our house. Our kids were 9 and 4. We thought it would be so much easier if we could just get a house. WRONG!!! It has added more stress, more bills, more arguments, more fear of the unknown, more responsibility.... I wish I had known then that making a HOME is way more important than buying a HOUSE!
    I love you Mud! Stay strong and keep being as best of a witness to the Lord as you know how. Keep praying and never forget to count the undeserving blessing we overlook everyday!! Big XOXO!

    ReplyDelete