Louise Photography

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Graduation







Hello there!






Well I'm starting another blog. :-) It's Sunday evening, it's been raining all weekend :-( Mom's graduation from Indiana Weslyan University. She finally did it! She's been working her butt off to finish her nursing bachelor's degree. Raising 4 daughters and a loving home put her dreams to the back. Now she's done it! We're so proud of her.






Caden and I have been working on his alphabet. Singing alongs and colors too! I never realized how much it is to try and teach a child that much info at 4. He is a fast learner though!






Train is taking the summer quarter off due to lack off classes and instructors. But he was assured it won't delay him any longer. I am truly praying my hardest to find a different job. I need money to help us move out and here in suck-land Ohio there's nothing. I would even consider living in Kentucky with Dan, if it meant that we would have money and a home of our own.






Anyways, I better get ready for my Sunday night festivities. Shower, book time and Army Wives new episode! Cannot wait to see what happens. I'm Addicted I think I may need help.






Thinking about many many things tonight. Mostly money, and Mother's Day and kids. I need more of all 3 :-) What do you do for your Mother's Day celebrations?!






Meanwhile here are some photos to tide you over, just some recent events and whatnots.



No comments:

Post a Comment