Louise Photography

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HI!


Quick apology as I have not been on in a while. Stupid modem on our home base computer is shot so I have to travel near the school to pick up WiFi or use Train's laptop ( which we pay monthly for). So, until then I have to use the slow computer :-)  However It has been a good weekend. It was nice enough that we actually spent the nights at my Mom's and just relaxed. I am trying my hardest to balance losing weight and stress, but they come hand in hand, as you can guess. I am trying to watch what I eat and be better at walking and exercising, but I fail miserably. :-)

ANyways, I am hoping that I get this job at the hubby's workplace. It will be steady hours and same pay, but at least we can move out! that means I can have more kiddos and a dog( not that I compare them ) but excited none the less! ANyways sorry so short, I'll include the picture of Ian my first senior portrait session, officially!

1 comment:

  1. loving the pics!!
    Keep posting. I'm going to get you more followers. join some of the blog groups on Cafemom, they are really sweet and tons of help!

    ReplyDelete